Vzhled této stránky je navržen pomocí CSS.
Chcete-li stránku vidět tak, jak byla navržena, doporučuji
vám nainstalovat si aktuální verzi některého z volně
dostupných prohlížečů, které respektují platné standardy
The e-mail address email@example.com is a fake!!! There is no such a mailbox. The messages are spam.
- Apr 3, 2007 - The Korado company, which has its site in Ceska Trebova, was awarded the most respected company in the Pardubice region by the Czech Top 100 agency.
- Feb 20, 2005 - the former heating plant (built in 1963) of the textile mill Primona was knocked down, including the 80 meter high chimney
- July 19, 2004 - Approving of the reconstructed organ in the St. Jacob The Greater's Church in Ceska Trebova. The recostructed instrument has got 2300 pipes, while originally it had just 800 ones.
- July 1, 2004 - new Information & Tourist Centre opened in the Old square
- Dec 31st, 2003 - At the end of the year 16,745 inhabitants lived in Ceska Trebova.
- January 1st, 2003 - Ceska Trebova became the seat of the entrusted municipial office for the appertaining district as a consequence of the Czech republic public administration reform. On January 1st all the 78 former big districts were dissolved and their competences were distributed, partly to 14 regions, of which the Czech republic consists, and partly to 205 entrusted municipial offices.
- August 2002 - The reconstruction of the rail track Ceska Trebova - Usti nad Orlici, which is a part of the 1st transit corridor, begins.